ITF-NECA TECHNICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (TSDP)
IN COLLABORATION WITH DEO GRACIAS ACADEMY
PRESENTS THREE MONTHS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Deo Gracias Academy invite application from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three months intensive training programme in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
The training will:
• Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable tech-based business.
• Flatten the curve of youth unemployment in Nigeria via capacity building with relevant skills for future of work
Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential. Candidates will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
• Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
• HND or B.Sc.
Indigene Certificate Good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test.
Candidates should bring along the following:
• 2 passport size photographs Original Birth Certificate,
• Educational Qualification Certificate (s).
• Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than 20th July 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Training School Coordinator
Deo Gracias Academy
No. 5, Dr. Sambo Daju Street,
Near State Low-cost COCIN, Rantya,
Jos Plateau State
For more information:
Please call 08034724185,07039641077, 07037062060 and 08103346599