Cleantelligent Limited – As Nigeria’s #1 commercial cleaning brand, CLEANTELLIGENT has transformed the cleaning industry.
The CLEANTELLIGENT branded processes, professional-grade cleaning products, and cutting-edge technologies will help you keep dust, dirt, grime, and germs out of your workplace. Learn more about CLEANTELLIGENT services or request a free cleaning consultation.
The Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Cleaning
- The primary component of this role is to supervise the cleaning teams in performing cleaning duties and associated tasks.
- Work will be performed in accordance with the Company’s Operations Handbook, and within the framework of existing schedules.
- Liaise with the Manager/Head Office on a daily basis regarding current tasks, and assist in the planning of future tasks.
- Ensure all assigned duties are carried out, and that resources are efficiently utilized.
- Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are adhered to by staff.
- Act as a communication conduit between management and staff.
- Maintain and control use of stock, equipment & consumables.
- Timeously request purchase of consumables, equipment and materials.
- Assist the Manager to maintain the asset register.
- Monitor and report absenteeism to the Head Office.
- Actively promote Health and Safety, and report any breach directly to the Head Office.
- Ensure that all staff wear all appropriate PPE.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are met and maintained in all facilities, and report shortcomings/faults to the Head Office.
- Monitor standards and compliance of work performed by outsourced contractors.
- Monitor and assist in planning for holiday work requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must have HND qualification in applicable field.
- Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking
- Demonstrate the aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
- Physically fit the role requires walking, lifting, bending and other physical abilities
- Computer literacy advantageous
- Experience with supervising cleaning services is desirous.
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Able to supervise staff
- Honest and reliable
- Use own initiative and be proactive.
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘SP1’ as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates who follow the instructions will be shortlisted.