Aggreko – Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work round the clock, making sure you get the electricity, heating and cooling you need, whenever you need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager – Oil and Gas
Job ID: JR02274
Location: Lagos Depot
Job type: Full time
- Positions holder’s retain and strengthen key client relationships. Activities include:
- Planning and strategising to retain and expand current key accounts.
- Ensuring high-quality customer service and issue resolution in order to retain current clients.
- Client engagement activities, including identifying client business requirements and preparing proposals and quotations.
- Establish Global relationships with Key clients for projects or rental customers.
- Specialist / senior professional in a job area with extensive relevant, job based experience. Focuses on policy and business plan implementation for short-term results (1 year or less).
- May set goals and objectives for team members for the achievement of operational / Job Family Group results. Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight
- Responsible for identifying, developing and acquiring customers.
- Monitor, control and achieve sales revenue volumes against budgeted targets, monitor forecast and other sales management information.
- Creates and executes specific plans to identify opportunities that drive market/customer penetration.
- Assist in direct selling to deliver sales goals, negotiating contracts, initiating proposals and closing deals.
- Responsible for annual development of sales & marketing budget and plan in coordination with company budget and strategy.
- Spend majority of time targeting, developing and maintaining favourable relationship with new and existing national accounts that are in alignment with personal and company goals and strategies.
- Identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships.
- Evaluate customer needs, develop customer relationships and implement sales strategies to progress customer relationships.
- Assist with education of sales team, regarding sector or national account opportunities, and how best to optimise revenues.
- Mentor and / or coach local sales representatives in approach and technique as needed.
- Heighten the profile of the company in its markets by building and creating recognition as an industry leader in innovation and progressive product solutions.
- University Degree
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online