Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited was founded in Abuja in January 2008. The hospital started as a mono specialty centre and was formerly known as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd. Within a few years, the hospital expanded its scope of services and has become a leading private multispecialty hospital. The core vision of the organisation is to provide world-class specialist healthcare services to patients in Nigeria and the West African sub-region.
Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited currently has four hospitals located in Abuja, Lagos and Niger state, having over one hundred (100) bed capacity without patient camps in several other cities across Nigeria. Our services and facilities span several specialties and include emergency / trauma centre, radiology diagnostic centre, prosthetic manufacturing plant, oxygen manufacturing plant, modular surgical operating theatres, gastrointestinal endoscopy suite, and several other facilities that make for a modern multispecialty hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Anaesthetist
Job Code: #A00001
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS) registered with MDCN with a valid practicing license.
- FMCA or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post fellowship experience as a Consultant Anaesthetist.
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medical best practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Respect for patient’s confidentiality.
- Compassionate and approachable.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
- Employment is contingent on passing a medical screening conducted by the hospital
- The employee will be subject to various testing including but not limited to drug and medical testing throughout the tenure of their employment
- Knowledge of workflow processes.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Position Title and Job Code” as subject of the email application.