Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Clinic (LECC) is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Quality Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Implement process improvement measures related to clinical quality and standards of service.
- Evaluate clinical practices within the different departments to help maximize efficiency and optimize patient care.
- Conduct regular quality audits including chart audits and random facility audits.
- Foster a quality-focused environment for staff and patients.
- Communicate performance standards and expectations to all clinic staff.
- Ensure all care-related quality monitoring audits and satisfaction surveys are completed and recorded according to audit schedule.
- Develop, implement and document appropriate corrective actions in areas that are not fully compliant with professional standards.
- Identify real or potential quality problems and possible solutions.
- Participate in practice accreditation activities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical or Biological Science.
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.