Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oracle Construction and Engineering Cloud Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Aconex project collaboration solution digitally connects owners, builders and other teams, providing complete visibility and management of data, documents and costs across all stages of a construction project lifecycle. Aconex has been used in over $1 trillion in projects across 70,000 user organizations in over 70 countries.
- Aconex is the most widely used online collaboration platform in the world for construction, infrastructure, and energy and resources projects. We’ve helped manage more than US$1 trillion in capital projects across 70 countries, serving over 70,000 user organizations.
- Aconex allows owners, contractors, construction managers, EPCs, project managers and consultants to collaborate securely, efficiently and easily. Our employees are dedicated to helping project teams finish early and under budget. Together with our customers, we are transforming how project teams work together, increasing accountability and extending control so more gets done, faster.
- The Oracle Construction and Engineering Cloud already offers customers the industry’s most advanced solutions for planning, scheduling and delivering large- scale projects. Together, Oracle and Aconex will provide an end- to- end offering for project management and delivery that enables customers to effectively plan, build, and operate construction projects.
- The purpose of the CEGBU Account Manager is to provide account management services to a portfolio of large, high profile global and regional accounts.
- Grow revenue, share of wallet and driving results within the accounts and maximizing the use of Aconex products and services is key.
- We are looking for an independent, seasoned, Account manager who strives for excellent client relationships and maximizes revenue and customer outcomes.
- Commercial Account Planning
- Prepare and maintain high quality and actionable Key Account plans for all accounts.
- Continuously identify and establish relationships with key stakeholders and influencers within accounts.
- Develop an upsell strategy for each account.
- Develop target strategy for increasing the account engagement at the point of re- sign
- Establish risks associated with each agreement and develop mitigation strategies.
- Maintain an understanding of the businesses within the assigned territory and the factors that influence spending patterns.
- Coordinate and contribute to internal communications with all Aconex offices as required to manage accounts within your portfolio
- Relationship Management
- Identify, pursue and develop relationships with key client stakeholders Plan and initiate regular client contact
- Pro- actively manage client expectations and effectively delegate remaining issues to relevant centres of support
- Advocate for Aconex at every opportunity at each point of contact.
- Direct Revenue Generation
- Establish Direct Revenue Targets for all accounts
- Identify new projects and work to ensure they are awarded to Aconex
- Continuously promote and qualify new product and services opportunities for all accounts.
- Provide regular reporting of leads / potential new projects to the Regional Sales Manager
- Assist the RSM / BDM to sign future managed accounts
- Take the primary lead on selling new projects where the Partner is brokering the agreement on a developer’s behalf
- Prepare written presentations and proposals and product, technical, and security related responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Question clients to elicit needs and respond to objections.
Here are some essential requirements:
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- Proven track record of generating own leads and contacts from within a distinct account portfolio
- Strong IT / Construction background
- Solid commercial experience and knowledge of the sales process and effective sales techniques
- Be self- motivated, flexible and able to take initiative
- Ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Aconex cloud- based application suite and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Learn more about Oracle and Aconex.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online