The Project Delivery Office (PDO) of the MSME’s Survival Fund and Guaranteed off-taker Stimulus Scheme, has announced 9th February 2021, as the commencement date for the opening of the registration portal for the Survival Fund Guaranteed off-taker Stimulus Scheme.
According to the statement released by the PDO, the Survival Fund Guaranteed off-taker Stimulus Scheme aimed at protecting and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
A total of 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are expected to benefit from the scheme, with the following state by state distribution; Lagos 3880, Kano 3280, Abia 3.080, the remaining 33 States and FCT will each have 2640 beneficiaries.
The qualification Criteria for this Scheme are as follows
• Applicant must be a Nigerian national
• Applicant must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name
• Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC, SON specifications
• Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank account number
• Applicant must have at least 2 staff members
READ: BREAKING! MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Portal Reopened for 30 States
See the list of products captured in the Guaranteed On-take Stimulus Scheme track is below
|CATEGORY A||SANITIZATION & CLEANING|
|CATEGORY A||PROCESSED FOOD|
|4||Alkama – Wheat|
|7||Rice (Raw) – Paddy|
|3||Soya Bean Flour|
|1||Dry Locust Beans|
Registration for the Guaranteed On-take Stimulus Scheme is free, visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng