DEADLINE: 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
GROOMING RESEARCH GRANT
CALL TO APPLY FOR GROOMING CENTRE 2021 UNIVERSITY GRANT SCHEME
The Governing Council and Management of Grooming People for Better Livelihood Centre (Grooming Centre) a leading Microfinance Institution in Nigeria. are pleased to announce the 2021 Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme. The aim of the scheme, which is the third in the series, is to catalyze research and knowledge development in the areas of microfinance, rural development. inclusive finance social enterprise, MSME and women in development
The 2021 University Grant will be awarded to 100 undergraduate and 50 post graduate students who are presently carrying out their research studies in the areas of either microfinance rural development. inclusive finance, social enterprise, MSME and women in development.
- The applicant must be either a student at the postgraduate and undergraduate level in a Nigeria tertiary institution whose research study is in the area of microfinance, rural development. inclusive finance, social enterprise, MsME and women in development
- The focus of the research study must be relevant to the Nigerian context. practical. innovative and should be capable of promoting any of the above areas of interest. in the Nigerian space
- The research must show a high level of originality. imaginative thought and be data Inclusive
- The applicant must be a student at an NUC/ NBTE approved Nigeria university or polytechnic.
- The applicant must submit a written recommendation from his/her project supervisor.
- The applicant must submit a research concept of between 10-25 pages which will include an introduction, a literature review. and research methodology along with the candidate’s personal profile. The candidate will also submit a final soft copy of the research project on completion of the study.
- (There are no age. gender, religious or ethnic barriers to application)
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE:
Submission opens on the 1st of July 2021 and closes on 30th September 2021
For more information please visit: