DEADLINE: 22ND APRIL, 2022
ITF-MODEL SKILLS TRAINING CENTRE (ITF-MSTC), ABUJA
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR SIX MONTHS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Model Skills Training Centre, Abuja invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake six months intensive training programme in the following areas:
1. IT Essential and PC Maintenance
2. Networking and System Security
3. Productivity Software Application, and
4. Web Design and Development.
The programme will impact skills to:
- Design, develop and deploy websites. Design and manage functional computer networks.
- Assemble, maintain and troubleshoot computer system.
- Develop competency in the use of productivity applications Equip youths for employability and entrepreneurship development in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- The programme which will be at the ITF-MSTC, Abuja is non-residential.
- Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and monthly stipend.
- Trainees will receive Project-based and hands-on training activities and exercises.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- HND or B.Sc.science or related fields.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- National Diploma Certificate/National Innovation Diploma.
- National Technical Certificate in ICT.
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB).
In addition, good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials not later than 22nd April, 2022 on-line to: email@example.com or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope to:
The Training Manager
ITF-Model Skills Training Centre (ITFMSTC) ITF House,
6, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Maitama
P.M.B. 126, Abuja Behind Transcorp Hilton Hotel in between NEMA and Power House
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID / Voter’s Card or International Passport.
For more information: Please, call: 08033235273, 08067004484, 08033286525 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org