DEADLINE: 7TH APRIL, 2023
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF)
NIGERIA EMPLOYERS’ CONSULTATIVE ASSOCIATION (NECA),
IN COLLABORATION WITH ITF-INDUSTRIAL SKILLS TRAINING CENTRE, KANO
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR FOUR (4) MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre, Kano invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive four (4) months Technical Skills Training in the following areas:
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance Work
- Livestock Production (Fish Farming, Poultry and Animal Husbandry)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance Works
This programme aims at training and equipping youths with entrepreneurial skills in the above trade areas and promoting public-private sector model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
This programme is entirely non-residential and candidates will be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme. Admitted candidates will enjoy free tuition fee, lunch and token allowance to off-set their transportation costs.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Federal Craft Certificate
- National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials not later than 7th April, 2023 on-line to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelop addressed to:
The Training Manager
ITF-Industrial Skills Training Centre (ITF-ISTC) Dorayi Chalawa Road, Off B.U.K Road
P.M.B 3222, Kano
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s)
- Original and photocopy of National ID/ Voter’s Card or International Passport.
For more information: Please, call: 08035758490