DEADLINE: 30TH MARCH, 2023
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF)
NIGERIA EMPLOYERS’ CONSULTATIVE ASSOCIATION (NECA)
IN COLLABORATION WITH ITF- INDUSTRIAL SKILLS TRAINING CENTRE, MAIDUGURI
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR FOUR MONTHS TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Maiduguri invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme in the following trade areas:
- Welding and Fabrication
- Air Condition and Refrigeration.
- Baking and Confectionery Course
The training will:
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with skills training.
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable business
Successful candidates will enjoy FREE tuition fee study, lunch and stipend to offset cost of transportation. The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- B.Sc., HND, OND and any of its equivalents
Good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than 30th March, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Area Manager
Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
ITF Maiduguri Area Office Adjacent NYSC Orientation Camp Along Damboa/Biu Road P.M.B 1010 Maiduguri, Borno State.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
For more information, please, call: 08036424233, 08031169144 or send an email to: email@example.com