INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF)
NIGERIA EMPLOYERS’ CONSULTATIVE ASSOCIATION (NECA)
IN COLLABORATION WITH ST. AUGUSTINE’S VOCATIONAL AND TECHNOLOGY CENTRE (SAVATEC)
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR SIX MONTHS INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) AND FOUR MONTHS CULINARY TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with St. Augustine’s Vocational and Technology Centre (SAVATEC) invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake six and four months intensive training programme in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Culinary Training respectfully.
The training will:
- Create job opportunities for the unemployed by providing them with training in ICT and Culinary Training.
- Provide in-depth mentorship and opportunities for participants to become entrepreneurs capable of starting and running sustainable tech-based business.
Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study, lunch, stipend and they will be awarded a National Skills Qualification (NSQ) Certificate upon successful completion of the programme. The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and must possess any of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- B.Sc., HND, OND, and any of its equivalents.
Good numerical ability and fluency in communication will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidates should forward their current CVs, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Training Centre Coordinator
St. Augustine’s Vocational And Technology Centre Inside St. Monica’s Catholic Church,
State Lowcost, Rantya, Jos,
Selected candidates will be contacted to come for an aptitude test. Candidates should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate/ CV
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International
For more information:
Please call: 0803 4536 413, 0818 5767 227 or 0813 4395 413