DEADLINE: 15TH APRIL, 2023
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND (ITF)
NIGERIA EMPLOYERS’ CONSULTATIVE ASSOCIATION (NECA)
IN COLLABORATION WITH KATSINA STATE GOVERNMENT AND AL-IKHWAN CHARITY FOUNDATION, KATSINA
CALL FOR APPLICATION FOR FOUR (4) MONTHS TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Katsina State Government and Al-Ikhwan Charity Foundation, Katsina invite applications from qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake four months intensive training programme in the following areas:
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Tailoring and Fashion Design
- To train and equip youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills for access to productive jobs.
- To impact the economic growth of the country by developing individuals with the skills to improve their independence and impact their communities.
Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee FREE, lunch and stipend. The programme is non-residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years and are required to possess any one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- HND or B.Sc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and eligible candidate(s) should submit a hand written application and photocopies of credentials online to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a hard copy in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Managing Director
Al-Ikhwan Charity Foundation
No. 8 Khadija I. Ida Plaza, Yahaya Madaki Way, Katsina State
Applications should be submitted on or before Saturday, 15th April, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to come for a test and should bring along the following:
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
For more information, please, call: 08035898590 and 09099603080