DEADLINE: 2ND JUNE, 2023
KADUNA STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
EMPLOYER: KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
PROJECT: NIGERIA AGRO CLIMATIC RESILIENCE IN SEMI-ARID LANDSCAPES
REQUEST FOR BIDS GOODS (WITHOUT PREQUALIFICATION)
CONTRACT TITLE: PROCUREMENT OF SWARM BUGGY, LOW-BED TRUCK AND PILOT VEHICLE
CREDIT NO.: IDA-70150
RFB NO.: NG-KADUNA STATE ACRESAL-312224-GO-RFB
1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Kaduna State Agro Climatic Resilience in Semi-Arid Landscapes Project (ACRESAL), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Swarm Buggy, Low-bed Truck and Pilot Vehicle by the Kaduna State Agro Climatic Resilience in Semi-Arid Landscapes Project (ACRESAL) FY23.
2. The Kaduna State Agro Climatic Resilience in Semi-Arid Landscapes Project (KD-ACRESAL) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:
Lot Item No. Description of Item Bid Security Delivery Period Location(s) 1 1 Procurement of Swarm Buggy, Low-bed Truck and Pilot Vehicle N6.5Million 180 Kaduna, Kaduna State
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” procurement in investment project financing revised August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information may be obtained from the State Project Management Unit (SPMU) (KD- ACRESAL) Attention: Jibril Dahiru Rufa’i (Project Coordinator), Email: email@example.com, Telephone: +234-8065537628 and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 0900 to 1700 hours at the address given below.
4. The Bidding document in English Language may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Thirty thousand naira (N30,000.00). The payment will be done in the Account Unit of the project office at Kaduna State Agro -Climatic Resilience in Semi-Arid Landscapes.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 Noon on Friday 2nd June 2023. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below.
6. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of N 6.5Million
7. Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
8. A Pre-bid meeting would be held at the address below on Friday 26th May, 2023 which is one week before the bid opening date by 12:00 noon to allow potential bidders seek clarifications on the bidding document.
9. The address referred to above is:
Jibril Dahiru Rufa’i
The State Project Coordinator
Kaduna State Agro Climatic Resilience in Semi-Arid Landscapes Project (ACRESAL), 3rd Floor (Right Wing) Olusegun Obasanjo House, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna, Nigeria.