Full Guide on How to Obtain Industrial Training Fund ITF Compliance Certificate
The Industrial Training Fund ITF Compliance Certificate is a major document required if you are applying for tenders, contracts in any Federal government MDA’s.
Any Supplier, contractor or consultant bidding or soliciting contracts, businesses, goods, and services from any Federal Government Ministry, Department, Agency, commercial, industrial and private companies. The certificate is issued by the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), this article provides a guide on how you can obtain the ITF Compliance Certificate.
1. Copy of company’s Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission’s
2. Certified true copies of the company’s Audited Account.
3. Copy of the Company’s Tax Clearance
HOW TO APPLY FOR ITF CERTIFICATE
1. A prospective Employer is expected to complete ITF Form 7A
2. The completed Form 7A is to be submitted to the nearest ITF Area Office along with:-
(a) A copy of the company’s Corporate Affairs Commission’s Certificate of Incorporation.
(b) Certified true copies of the company’s Audited Account.
(c) A copy of the company’s Tax Clearance.
3. The company will be assessed for its liability by ITF Revenue, Inspectorate and Compliance Officers.
4. The client will then generate RRR through the ITF Pay-portal or Remita platform.
5. After generating the RRR, the client will take same to the Bank for payment of Training Contribution.
6. After payment, the client will bring the printout of payment and duplicate Teller from the Bank to ITF Office.
7. Hard copy of receipt and acknowledgment letter will be issued to the client.
8. The ITF Area Office will then forward the employer details as contained in the form 7A to Headquarters’ Revenue, Inspectorate and Compliance Department for issuance of ITF National Number.
9. The ITF National Number will then be sent to the Area Office for Scripting and issuance of Certificate of Compliance.
10. A Certificate of compliance will be given to the client as evidence of compliance with the ITF Act.
1. Already registered employers/companies are expected to complete ITF Form 5A (available online).
2. Submit the completed ITF Form5A to the ITF Area Office where they are registered for vetting of their liability to the Fund.
3. Generate RRR on the ITF Pay-Portal or Remita platform.
4. Make payment into ITF Account through Banks.
5. Submit evidence of payment to the Area Office.
6. The Area Office will then issue Compliance Certificate to the Employer/company.