DEADLINE: 9TH MARCH, 2021
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE YEAR 2021/2022 INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS
Annually, TOTAL in collaboration with NNPC and its corporate partners, select and sponsor young Nigerian scholars to Master’s Degree programs in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance and Law, in top universities in France. This award is full board.
TOTAL welcomes applications from suitable qualified young Nigerians for the 2021/2022 NNPC/TOTAL INTERNATIONAL MASTER’S DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP
Interested applicants, who must be less than 35 years of age and must have obtained a university degree (minimum second class upper division) and must have completed the mandatory NYSC programme should visit our website-
careers.total.com for detailed information.
All applications must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Tips for completing your application at careers.total.com
1. If the page defaults in French, click on English at the top of the page
2. Click on Apply to Total and navigate to Our Offers
3. Click on Advanced Search and in the Country text box, type Nigeria
& In the Functional Discipline option, select Research Innovation &
Development, then click Search to display the advertised scholarship
program in Nigeria
4. Next, click on the Total International Scholarship to view details of the
application and complete the application form by clicking on Apply to Job.
You are requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one.
This is mandatory. It is also compulsory to attach your CV where required.
Your CV must include the following details:
- Surname, first name and other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Email address. Please Note:All communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Tertiary education institution, degree and class of degree, period of study
- Details of secondary education:institution,certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education:institution, certificate, period of study
The advert closes two (2) weeks from the date of this publication
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Total does not take responsibility for any careers/job/training vacancies placed outside the total careers website careers.total.com