Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.
Skyline University Nigeria SUN is a multi-cultural environment where staff and students from different parts of the world come together for a common goal of making it a multi-disciplinary teaching and research institution.
We recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Master’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field from an accredited College or University
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in similar role within a service environment
- Sound understanding of ERP and other Accounting software as well as Microsoft office skills to include MS excel, power point presentation and word respectively.
- Must be able to Interface and work independently, comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels
- Must be able to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing, and in preparing electronic documents.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.