Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of Field Sales Representatives.
- The Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports.
- You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.