BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth of Lucky pens business in the Area – North-Central region (FCT, Niger, Nasarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Benue), recruits new customers and enhance satisfactions of existing customers.
- Generate sales and ensure products delivery in the assigned Areas
- Regularly review with the Customers their performance in lines with agreed target.
- Develop Areas Business Plan for the region and the Customer Business plan for each customer in the Areas.
- Develop New Sales opportunities within designated Areas.
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) in order to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers.
- Achieve sales targets
- Number of new customers
- Frequency of orders
- Service level (speed of delivery).
- R – Relevant experience in sales and business development functions.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel.
- Experience: 2 years + sales experience.
- HND or B.Sc in any field.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license.
- BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401(k).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.