RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Legal Adviser
Locations: (Ikeja Branch and Lekki Branch) Lagos
- We are looking for an Assistant Legal adviser who will be in charge of providing support to the company’s legal adviser.
- Assist in Dealing with legal correspondence; collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce Executive Management Reports as required.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by legal adviser.
- Assist in Timely Drafting and execution of legal documentation such as land agreements, deed of assignments and contract of engagement.
- Assist in giving legal advice to clients as regards their complaints.
- Review legal matters of clients and that of the company and work upon managing them efficiently.
- Assist in Drafting terms and conditions of company’s estate contracts, agreements and other documents with approval from the directors.
- Must have LL.B and B.L
- Must have completed NYSC(Priority will be given to candidates who just completed their NYSC Program)
- Must have 1-2 years of work experience
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] (For those living on the mainland) and to: [email protected] (For those living on the island) using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.