Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is a five-year, USAID-funded project. The goal of Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria is to increase the practice of 17 priority individual and household level behaviors and five provider targeted behaviors in the areas of malaria; maternal, newborn, child health and nutrition; family planning and reproductive health (RH); and tuberculosis, while increasing the capacity of national and sub-national entities to coordinate and oversee quality SBC programming. Implementation will vary by health area across eleven states.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: TB & Malaria Case Management Translator (Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or Pidgin)
BA-N requires the services of consultants to translate 9 (60 seconds) radio spots scripts from English to the following languages:
Scope of Consultancy:
- Translate scripts and submit translation in a word processed format
- Provide high quality translation of scripts
- Translated scripts must be short and straight to the point.
- Suggest and adapt scripts into local language and context
- Ensure accuracy of terms and terminologies used in scripts
- Ensure translation is written with style and correct grammar and spelling
- Share draft translation with BA lead
- Incorporate suggested changes to translation
- Complete the work within agreed timeline and submit soft copy of scripts in zipped folder
- Payment will be made upon satisfactory submission of the final work.
- Estimated workdays to complete task: 4 days while period of consultancy is 11th to 14th August 2020
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a PDF copy of his / her CV to: [email protected] using “TB & Malaria Case Management Translator and desired Language” e.g. ‘TB & Malaria Case Management Translator – Hausa’ as the subject of the email.