Eminentville Schools, a reputable Educational Institution in Port Harcourt, Rivers State is seeking application from suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Certified Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities
- To nurse children with health needs and requirements
- Administer basic and preventive health services in a school setting
- Create a suitable environment for the patients in a school setting
- Maintain and manage school premises in a good hygienic condition
- Maintain and update school health records of students
- Interact with doctors in nursing children back to good health
- Interact with parents and guardians of children and communicate children’s health conditions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with school principal, teachers and staff in maintaining children’s health
- Follow state and federal school health guidelines.
- She must be a Registered General Nurse who is currently registered with the Nigerian Nursing Council.
- We’re eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Nurse, Registered General Nurse, RGN, School Nurse, Nursing Assistant, Staff Nurse or Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of First Degree in Nursing or its equivalent in 1-3years experience and must be resident in Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Hard-Copy Application Letter and CV to:
No 1 Eminentville Schools,
Off G.U Ake Airport Link Road,
Eliogbolo Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.Note: For more details, you can call 08163466826