BlueChip Technologies is a leading business application firm focused exclusively on assisting organizations in planning, designing, implementing and operating business application solutions and strategies that are central to creating and maintaining a competitive business advantage.
The Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) will provide leadership, direction, and integration of compliance activities to fulfill Bluechip needs, and state and federal regulations.
- Directs the formulation of strategic compliance planning in support of the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Directs integrated implementation and evaluation of compliance initiatives and on-going activities for all divisions. Dispute Resolution, and Internal Audit and other compliance partners as may be identified to serve future needs.
- Interfaces with senior administration, and government agency officials in the representation and development of various strategic compliance programs, policies, services, and initiatives. Serves as the company chief representative and advocate for excellence in compliance functions.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Master’s degree; at least 10 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Certification/Licensure Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and Certified Information security Management System (ISMS) Internal Auditor will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online