Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
- This position will be responsible for prompt entry of data in the appropriate platforms, and hence ensure real-time availability of data for onward transmission in order to meet donor data requirements.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Transfer of data from primary source documents into appropriate registers
- Transfer of primary documents into appropriate electronic databases
- Support field workers to correctly fill primary source documents
- Ensure that all registers and databases are up to date
- A minimum of a B.Sc or HND in any field
- A minimum of one (1) year working experience in a similar role.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Familiarity with electronic databases
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online