Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-mail Desktop Officer
Reports to: E-mail Desk Team Lead and Service Centre Manager
- To provide 1st level support to customers by responding to enquiries, resolving issues or complaints raised majorly via e-mail and providing resolution feedbacks within the specified Service Level Agreement (SLA) to ensure excellent Customer Service delivery.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Swiftly acknowledge and appropriately respond to all enquiries, issues or complaints raised by Customers via the support e-mail group to ensure continuous delivery of excellent 1st level support.
- Ensure that a ticket ID is generated for every mail, assign the ticket to self, select the suitable tracker, and duly assign sub-tasks to the business unit responsible for resolution.
- Resolve 1st level enquiries, issues, or complaints fully and provide Customer feedback with the ticket ID generated for each mail.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to the business units responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support immediately and follow up to ensure resolution within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that comprehensive feedback is provided to Customers with the ticket ID generated for each mail after the resolution of all enquiries, issues or complaints previously escalated to business units within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that the sub-tasks assigned to business units and the parent task ticket generated for every mail are closed within the agreed SLA.
- Engage Customers via telephone to provide updates or feedbacks where the need arises and then conclude the process with a follow-up mail using the appropriate ticket ID.
- Analyze Customer feedback on complaints and provide recommendations to the Service Center Manager to improve service delivery.
- Negotiate suitable resolution of exceptional issues or complaints with Customers under the direction of the Service Centre Manager.
- Double-check before the close of business every day that all tickets opened have been closed within the agreed SLA.
- Provide weekly activity report to the Service Centre Manager on all Customer requests received, resolved, and pending within the team.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Service Centre Manager.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide ad hoc reports as required by GA’s Management and the Operations team.
- Provide feedback to Management on areas of improvement to enhance service delivery.
Special Working Conditions:
- This role requires that the employee be emotionally intelligent in dealing with both easy-going and challenging Customers via telephone, email, and in some cases, face-to-face. Such an employee must understand that he/she is the face of GA and so must show professionalism and empathy in dealing with GA’s Customers.
- Ability to work over the weekend or on a rotating shift schedule.
- Being multi-lingual; fluently communicating in at least 2 major Nigerian Languages in addition to English would be an added advantage.
Key Performance Indicators
The Email Desk Officer shall be evaluated primarily on a half-year basis using the following measures:
- Ticketing: Average time to create service tickets (from receipt of service request), level of details captured on tickets including Customer details, clarity of request and closure within the agreed SLA.
- Support: Rate of resolution of all 1st level service requests, frequency of delayed escalation of 2nd and 3rd level service requests.
- Reporting: Consistency in the timely delivery and accuracy of weekly reports.
- Customer Relationship: Monthly feedback obtained externally from merchants and or banks.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- “Global Accelerex Limited [Head Office at 8, Eric Moore Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details.
- The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Global Accelerex’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database.
- We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role.
- By clicking the link below or sending your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”