PRIMERO Transport Services Limited was launched on the 12th of November, 2015 by His Excellency Mr. Akinwumi ‘Dapo Ambode, the executive Governor of Lagos State at Majidun depot. It’s full operation commenced on 13th November, 2015. Operation commenced on our approved routes with 434 Youtong high capacity buses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- Monitor assigned Fleet Performance against set targets
- Analyse Operational Performance in terms of bus availability.
- Generate and analyse busmen attendance/performance report which is used for performance pay
- Liaise with Enforcement and Surveillance/Intelligence teams to ensure an effective roll out of buses.
- Ensure assigned buses are rolled out at the appropriate depot and assigned time.
- Manage Busmen to ensure they are well disciplined and well behave.
- Reduce down time of buses in the fleet by adopting preventive maintenance strategy by working hand-in hand with maintenance.
- Ensure buses are properly washed and fuel as at when
- Co-ordinates, reporting, monitors vehicles operations and maintenance.
- Ensure Primero vehicles operations policies and systems are adhered to.
- Train and Retrain assigned busmen on Safety and Primero Operation standard.
- Ensure that vehicles work optimally and are available as at when due for operations daily.
- Do a proper follow up with Maintenance team on vehicle repair and servicing to reduce vehicle TAT in the workshop.
- Follow up with QA to ensure daily receipt of vehicles that are out of workshop
- Monitor and provide daily reports on assigned Buses.
- Maintain a good working relationship with busmen (Liaise with assigned busmen with calls daily)
- Maintain and analyse data to organize fleet as per various Schedule and request.
- Coordinate, administer and monitor the maintenance, repair, replacement and Logistics of assigned operational vehicles.
- Ensure preventive maintenance is carried out as per schedule and monitor post repair performance
- Supervise the timely repair and servicing of damaged vehicles in order to minimize downtime.
- Ensure corridor breakdown buses are evacuated within an accepted period of time.
- Undertake any other duty that has to do with busmen, bus fleet and roll out.
Education/ Professional Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience including Transport Operations and administration experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.