Anchorage Microfinance Bank Limited – With over twelve (12) years’ experience in community and microﬁnance banking, Anchorage MFB was incorporated on the 18th day of July, 2005, licensed on 21 December, 2005 and commence full community banking operation on the 30th January, 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Banking Operations
- Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure adherence to the same;
- Serve as the Operations Lead for AnchorageMFB core banking system implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff;
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities;
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development / refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels;
- Analyze operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems;
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights;
- Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences & escalation of service exceptions as needed.
- First Degree in Finance or any related discipline. ACA/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Banking Operations and similar role(s) within the Microfinance Banking industry.
- Must possess CIBN Microfinance Professional Certifications (MPC)
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business and operational risks and control processes and procedures.
Application Closing Date