Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos State is currently seeking to recruit the services of the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Accounts
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update and Maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records and maintain the integrity of GL
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for customers. Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short and long range planning.
- Maintain banking relationships
- Management of expenditure
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all financial reports/information such as monthly CBN/NDIC Returs, Monthly, Quarterly and yearly Management Accounts, Branch and Regional Monthly Profitability Performance Report.
- Manages the accounts payables and accounts receivables in olrder to ensure complete and accurate records of all transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N120,000 – N130,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.