Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
The company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Production
- Supervises all the operations pertaining to production department within the facility. When absent, the Team Leader Production will assume the necessary operational and administrative duties.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for managing plant production activities across multiple shifts and/or departments to produce products that meet established quality, customer service, safety, innovation and cost metrics consistent with schedules and policies.
- Implements standard work and maintains improvement through sustaining behaviors, operating with discipline and rigor, implementing autonomous maintenance.
- Oversees the production of quality products to fulfill customer requirements.
- Controls and effectively utilizes the production capacity, manpower and equipment and outside resources through planning, organizing and scheduling to minimize losses; works within the framework of the budget to optimize company profitability.
- Safely and accurately perform all duties as required for this position to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to perform the following: standing, climbing, pulling, and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and stooping.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Good physical condition with the ability
- Good hand/eye coordination, motor skills, 20/20 corrected vision and hearing within the normal range.
Environmental, Health and Safety Requirements:
- Must wear all required personal protection equipment associated with specific manufacturing work environment and job duties as stated in the Employee Handbook, posted policies, or as assigned by leadership personnel.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment and follow all safety policies and procedures, such as lock out/tag out, safe lifting techniques, and all others as instructed.
- Inform Management of any safety or quality issues or of any processes which become noncompliant with specified requirements.
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Controls further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- quality issues or of any processes which become noncompliant with specified requirements.
Knowledge and Critical Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree Masters is preffered
- 15 years related experience
- Above 40 years and Male only
Application Closing Date
10th July, 2020.
10th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of the email.
- Only Abuja resident should apply as there will be no provision for zoom or skype interview
- Interview for shortlisted candidates for this role will hold on 10/7/2020 in Abuja and a reschedule will not be arranged.
- Kindly apply only if you meet the criteria of 10 years and above as a production head in a food processing and manufacturing company