Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Adept knowledge of health insurance and underwriting.
- Liaise with the Management team to initiate procedures, regulations and programme to benefit the patients and support health care providers in line with best practices.
- Liaise with customers and negotiate deals.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- Ability to make decisions to resolve problems quickly.
- Ability to strategically plan and maintain the stability of Health Point.
- Ability must to predict future logistical needs.
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product design and business development
- Formulation and implementation of risk management policy, procedures and guidelines with a view to safeguarding companyТs assets and resources;
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedents.
- Meeting contacts at highest level; ability to negotiate deals.
- The work is multidisciplinary and involves making a broad range of highly diverse decisions.
- Understand HMO Operations.
- Prior experience working with a health insurance organization.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant and related field.
- Must be a Tech Savvy.
- High level of professional and managerial competence required in directing and controlling activities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk management.
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high-tech medical systems, processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication, leadership, planning and organization, people management and negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail e.g. (HMO Manager – Ibadan).