Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern (Corp Member)
- Assist and manage staff recruitment by sending invitations.
- Inform job applicants of their acceptance or rejection for employment.
- Sourcing and Profiling of qualified candidate’s CV’s for different job openings
- Ensuring PRE-INTERVIEW forms are received in good time to facilitate prompt scheduling of Interview.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Administration or related field
- Must be a CORP MEMBER resident around OBANIKORO and its environs.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and gain the trust and confidence of colleagues.
- Competences to assess priorities, manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using “HR Intern_Corp Member” as the mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.