Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import & Export Assistant
Location: Sagamu, Ogun State
Reporting to: Manager- Import and Export
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assists in the process for importing and exporting material, making transportation arrangements, matching invoices, handling expedites when necessary, bills of lading and other shipping documentation and invoices used at manufacturing facilities.
- Receives purchase orders and arranges for transportation.
- Contacts forwarding agents to instruct in the transportation of products and to provide information for their preparation of Bills of Lading or other documentation.
- Verifies accuracy of forwarder’s and supplier’s invoices.
- Enters sales, purchase, freight, product and regulations data into SAP
- Prepares all necessary shipping documentation for import/export and domestic shipments: invoices, packing lists, certificates of analysis, TSCA, Hazardous Material List, R&D Notification Letter, Import Instruction Letter
- Calculates and reports harbour maintenance fees.
- Corresponds with or calls customers, suppliers, forwarders and others concerning the transportation of products, referring unusual matters to supervisor.
- Complies daily with all chemical regulations as indicated by management
- Files damage or loss claims with the insurance company
- Manages Certificates of Analysis for all materials
- Participates in the monthly, quarterly and year-end close in Accounting
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of HND qualification
- Minimum of 5-8 years working experience in the FMCG industry
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates with good proximity to Lagos Island and/or Sagamu, Ogun State will be given preference.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.