Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
The Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high- plan and implement all import strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government
- Partner with suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within time-frame and obtain best freight rates at all times.
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
- To ensure optimum method of shipment for imported cargoes which are to be received with pre-determined time parameters and terms of sales/ purchase.
- Manage all the duties within the shipping function i.e manage shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, etc.
- Must be a Social Science Graduate (B.Sc).
- Must have import / Logistics experience of 2 to 3 years.
- Must be male (Gender Balance).
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.