Manufacturing & Resources Development Limited – We are into general Contract manufacturing for food and beverage companies that has no production capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing Matchesfashion policies and procedures,
- Identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.