Phase3 Telecom is West Africa’s largest independent fibre optic infrastructure and telecommunications services provider. With coverage of 6000km and counting, the company is licensed to run its network on Nigeria’s power infrastructure with expansion into the ECOWAS region using its unique Right of Way (RoW).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lines Man
- To install, survey routes, repair and maintain aerial optic fiber cable and underground last-mile.
- To understand all aspects of cable stringing, tensioning and maintenance
- Knowledge of 100% safety procedures of working on the high power transmission line.
- Survey of aerial OFC routes, document findings and understand the basic troubleshooting of OFC
- Identify complex problems on the OFC route and provide technical advice on same
- Engineering or HND in an Engineering field
- 7 years experience in a similar role
- Technical Site Survey Skills
- Under stand Aerial fibre deployment
- Knowledge of Fiber Cable (OFC) stringing and tensioning
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] indicating the state of interest in the subject of the mail