Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas firm is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Superintendent_Offshore_Oil & Gas
- Ensure the maximum availability of plant, equipment and machinery utilizing the company based CMMS (EAM) system covering all maintenance activities; materials supply management, insurance spares classification, materials & equipment preservation (in accordance with OEM & Vendor recommendations) and stock commodity management.
- Provide desired services to operating departments at optimal levels through a process of improved maintenance efficiency and total cost of ownership.
- Provide management with reported statistical information on the total cost of ownership and effectiveness of the maintenance strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all mandatory legal requirements and company specific requirements including standard plant and equipment inspection requirements.
- Ensure maintenance departmental reporting compliance in accordance with company and other mandatory operating standards and requirements.
- In conjunction with the field O & M Planner, assist the Field Manager and Operations Production Superintendent in establishing bridging procedures across functions and planning of maintenance activities, major events, campaign maintenance and scheduled shutdown turnarounds.
- In conjunction with the field O & M Planner, assist maintenance department teams (Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation/ Controls) with planning of maintenance activities, major events, campaign maintenance and scheduled shutdown turnaround activities in conjunction with plant inspection services and production operations.
- Provide weekly updates on maintenance highlights to the Field Manager and the Operations Production Superintendent for input into company reporting systems.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering.
- Min of 15 years’ cognate experience as a MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT (Offshore) in the Oil and Gas Sector.
- HV/LV Switching certification (applicable for Electrical / Instrumentation background);
- Ex-equipment’s core competence certificate (applicable for Electrical / Instrumentation background).
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of process equipment;
- Experience with Safety Management System and Computerized Maintenance Management System;
- Good hands on experience on rotating equipment like turbines, compressors and pumps;
- Experience on Operation & maintenance of CAT engines, big generators and compressors, Steam engines and Boilers;
- Experience on Operation & maintenance of GE Turbines.
N850,000 – N1,000,000 / Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: [email protected] Using “Maintenance Superintendent_Offshore_Oil & Gas” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.