Paga is a licensed financial services company and a leading payments company in Nigeria with a massive transformative purpose – to make it simple for one billion people to access and use money. It was founded on the simple belief that the ubiquity of mobile phones can be leveraged in building an ecosystem that enables people to digitally send and receive money and creating simple financial access for everyone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Information Technology
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Sector: Financial Services
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
About the Role
- The Manager of Corporate IT is expected to establish and maintain company-wide security and IT compliance policies and set the vision and strategy for enabling a highly efficient workforce across all of Paga’s offices.
- Our company is going through significant growth, entering new countries, which means our corporate information technology needs to scale with that growth. We need an experienced IT leader that has worked in a well-organized mid to large-sized company, ideally helping prepare that company for sustainable growth by putting in place all required security policies and compliance controls. This leader will also have significant career opportunities as we continue to expand our business.
- Supervises CIT department staff, including setting schedules, implementing training, and assessing performance for the team and generally leading the team providing corporate IT services across the company.
- Establish and maintain company-wide security policies and procedures, covering both corporate IT and potentially some datacenter related oversight responsibilities.
- Set vision and strategy for enabling a highly efficient workforce, including evaluating and managing tools for productivity such as communication tools (such as Blink, Slack) and data sharing (Box, Dropbox), and other tools that will support high productivity in light of our increasingly dispersed/remote workforce.
- Own help desk support, including provisioning and maintaining of PC and Mac desktops and laptops for all employees and ensuring appropriate connection to the Internet and corporate networks. This includes supporting corporate headquarters, as well as multiple other offices, both in Nigeria and internationally.
- Implements an IT budget for the organisation as a whole or for specific departments + Tracks inventory and status for hardware and software throughout an organisation
- Support system administration for corporate systems such as billing and accounting systems, human resources, and payroll.
- Be available to support the Data Infrastructure and system administration team for corporate network infrastructure in various areas.
- Coordinates IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users
- Establishes relationships with technology vendors
- Develop emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failure to preserve technology and data.
- Design strategy, deploy and manage critical multi-country, inter-office communications infrastructure
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience developing plans and deploying computer and network infrastructure. Overall administration of Corporate IT systems for an organization
- Experience: 6+ years enterprise.
- Management, Leadership & Staffing experience
- Budget Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication,
- Interpersonal Skills,
- Collaboration & Teamwork,
- Attention to Detail
- Working Under Pressure
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online