Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive – Laundry
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- The Marketing exective- preferably Femalemust demonstrate a high level of professionalism while dealing with confidential and time sensitive material.
- Responsibilities include proactively assist with scheduling, meeting logistics, travel and expense reports and directly supervise and coordinate activities of sales workers other than retail sales workers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the department’s marketing budget.
- Creating and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree, HND qualification.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.