Mariabake Media involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organizations mission, policies and practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: On Air Personality
- Presents music, news, and sports and may provide commentary or interview guests about these other important topics.
- Announce station programming information, such as program schedules, station breaks for commercials, or public service information
- Research topics for comment and discussion during shows.
- Read prepared scripts on radio or television shows
- Comment on important news stories.
- Provide commentary for the audience during sporting events, at parades, and on other occasions.
- Select program content
- Make promotional appearances at public or private events
- Radio and television announcers present music or the news and comment on important current events. Announcers are expected to be up to date with current events or a specific field, such as politics or sports, so that they can comment on these issues during their programs.
- They may research and prepare information on current topics before appearing on air. In addition, announcers schedule guests on their shows and work with producers to develop other creative content.
- Ordinary National Diploma. Higher qualification is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in broadcasting is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.