PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing is a specialist health care staffing and recruitment firm with a fresh outlook to the recruitment process. Our aim is to provide a satisfactory service to our clients and candidates here in Nigeria and for overseas companies looking to recruit the best for their organisation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Maintains confidentiality of patients information.
- A Pharmacy Technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- Ability to use computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory
- Good telephone etiquette.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos Mainland: Iyana Ipaja, Ikoroduand Egbeda.