Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client in the financial industry is in need of an experienced candidate responsible for managing the financial aspects of a property or properties for the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Officer
- Scout and identify potential clients with property management needs
- Contact potential clients via cold calls, emails, and arranged meetings to offer them management services
- Prepare and present business proposals to clients, highlighting their ability and prior experience in property/estate management
- Carry out financial obligations such as budget preparation, rent collection, and maintenance of financial records/statement
- Oversee activities that lead up to the sales, purchase, lease or development of an estate property
- Maintain an updated knowledge of property taxes, accessibility and values to ensure efficient management of property
- Provide owners with periodic updates and reports on the status and condition of a property
- Oversee the marketing and advertising of building vacancies or properties up for sale
- Conduct regular inspection of estate grounds and facilities to ensure they are in good condition
- 4 years proven work experience in same industry or similar
- They must have Sales acumen in increasing business
- Understanding the industry policies and products inside and out is vital
- Must be proficient at educating and coaching
- Must possess Leadership skills
- Providing excellent customer service
- Uses of Office suite software (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.