Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited is a fast-growing Asset Management company established in 2012 and promoted by reputable investors. Alpha Morgan Capital is registered and authorized as a Funds/Portfolio Managers by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients’ business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding.
- You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients’ data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- The Relationship Manager has the primary responsibility of attracting and retaining clients, day-to-day interaction with clients and prospects and identifying and developing new opportunities to deliver superior investment solutions and mobilisation of Deposits/Investments
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients’ data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Prospect for new sales leads and close sales
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services, and strategies to provide a holistic advice. The financial products include traditional and non-traditional investment such as: Understanding diversified Array of Mutual funds, Local & Offshore Fixed Income Investments, customized Portfolio Management Services
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client’s risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape and effectively communicate the value of the firm’s Institutional Asset Management offerings and how it fits into each client’s financial strategy.
- BSc / MSc / MBA in related field
- Minimum 6 years proven experience as relationship officer in an Asset Management company
- Ability to clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in Deposit mobilisation
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team
- Knowledge of maths and numbers
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several project at one time
- Must currently manage deposit/Investment of not less than N500MM
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online