Helfer Agbaje is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Inventory Analyst
- The inventory analyst develops, implements, and maintains all of the procedures and protocols in regard to proper inventory control for the purpose of maintaining accurate financial information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with the company’s accounts receivables department to ensure that all transactions are being accounted for.
- Works to resolve discrepancies between the amount of inventory and the amount of revenue quickly and accurately.
- Monitors inventory levels very closely and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
- Develops and implements systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Ensures seamless movement of products and inventory.
- Maintains records regarding inventory control, intake and sales.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides recommendations for better inventory control.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to pay very close attention to detail and immediately notice any discrepancies regarding inventory and finances.
- Shows the ability to solve complex problems individually and quickly.
- Possesses the ability to create solutions to previously unsolved issues.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.