Virgin Forest Energy Limited is a wholly-owned and well capitalized Nigerian energy downstream oil trading company. We are dedicated to the provision of top-rate petroleum products and by-products to our vast array of clients and customers across Nigeria and beyond. In the course of our short but eventful existence as a corporate entity, we have carved a niche for ourselves as a company sensitive to the peculiar environment in which we operate, and we have tailored our operations in response to the ever-changing demands of a vibrant and dynamic emerging economy such as Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Representative
Purpose of Role
Virgin Forest Energy Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian and well capitalized energy downstream oil trading company and is seeking to recruit Sale Persons that will market and sell a new product to the consumers.
- Interact directly with consumers, provide advice on products and services offered, and assist customers in making product choices tailored to their individual needs.
- Frontline sales person responsible for the execution of agreed sales and profitability targets within the assigned sales area by acquiring new business and maintaining existing customers.
- Identify, plan and develop new customers in line with business development plans/targets.
- Provide appropriate and agreed levels of contact, service and support to ensure sales targets are met.
- Monitor sales against agreed targets on a regular basis to ensure they are met and where necessary the need for remedial actions are identified, reported and implemented.
- Work with Marketing & Sales teams to achieve sales goals and effectively promote client products.
- Manage sales support activities in designated area, collects reports and analyzes the customer feedback / information on present as well as future market trends in the context of possible further market penetration.
- Identifies targets and implements the approved sales strategies in the assigned region.
- Promotes company’s positive image and develops long-term relations with the customers.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints
- Delivers periodical progress reports and proactively submits recommendations regarding the improvements in the approach to the marketplace.
- Proactively informs the upper management about the required sales support level (including marketing, technical, logistics and control) and cooperates in the coordination of the implementation of the defined activity.
- Monitors and reports on the status of formal customer complaint and implementation procedure.
- Must have a first degree from a reputable University.
- Candidate must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in field Sales/Marketing.
- Depot Experience
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for growth and success
- Able to work in a team environment and individually
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online