First Business Alliance was born out of the desire to redefine the office experience and to create spaces for the modern individual. With thoughtful consideration of the evolving nature of work, we create nurturing and collaborative communities that empower our clients to do their best work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- We are looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements
- At least one year of work experience.
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales (Not compulsory)
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Use the job title as subject of the mail.