Paraiso Security Guards Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry
- Obtain help by sounding alarms
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Control traffic by directing drivers
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations
- Periodically patrols buildings and grounds.
- Requires a High School Diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
- Work under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure
- Manage Multiple Tasks
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Surveillance Skills
- Emotional Control
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] stating the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.