Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Locations: Bauchi, Jigawa, Taraba Adamawa, Niger, Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a high-performing Snr. Sales Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Experience: Maximum of 8 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using “Senior Sales Executive and Location” as the subject of the email. e.g Senior Sales Executive – Bauchi
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.