Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (Hygiene & Household Chemicals)
- We are seeking to hire a Senior Sales Executive to manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical territory.
- To conduct various trials at customer end and to introduce products to various customers into Hotels, Hospitality, Food and Beverages and various other applicable industries.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve planned business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- To travel across the territory to identify market potential, develop customer relations and pass on the leads to Product Managers.
- To facilitate the sales/product managers in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To performs sales activities for various customers in close coordination with Sales/Product Manager.
- To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- HND / B.Sc degree in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a Hygiene & Household Chemical Sales personnel
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.