SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Executive (Management Information System)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Support NSM on day to day operational activities-report sharing and follow up with SVCs.
- Support NSM for approvals and customer data base management.
- Report compilations-KPI Performance/Supply spare parts status/safety stock, etc.
- Responsible for follow up with SVC email & social media escalation closures.
- Responsible for cannibalization/replacement/local purchase document verification.
- Responsible for maintenance of trade issue database & tracking.
- Responsible for performance reports of service KPI on daily, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and organizational objectives.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Operational Support to NSM.
- Performance reports of service KPIs on daily, monthly, quaterly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- Daily dashboard of DWR.
- Cannibalization/replacement verifications.
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to service team.
- Generating both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in MIS data management-Customer service Department.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications Ц MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical, numerical data management skill.
- Should have ability to work with team and have time management and organizational skill.
- Should be result oriented and have immaculate credentials of honesty and integrity.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in reporting and data management of service operations
- Customer relationship management
- 30-35 years
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online