Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks -Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To manage service delivery in the branch in an effective and efficient manner to provide best in class service to all our customers guaranteeing excellent customer experience, ensuring sound risk and cost management as well as full compliance with all laid down policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Provide leadership for branch operations team
- Organize regular In-house learning sessions to keep the team abreast of current development
- Ensure every customer interaction with the Bank leaves with a positive experience
- Ensure timely first call resolution on all issues reported by customers at the branch or escalate as may be necessary and follow through for resolution
- Ensure complete KYC/B on all aggressively reactivated dormant and inactive accounts.
- Guarantee full compliance with all the Bank’s policies and procedure including regulations from CBN and other regulatory agencies
- Guarantee top service ratings for the branch not below bench mark established for any given period
- Guarantee top control/risk ratings for the branch not below bench mark established for any given period
- Ensure availability and efficient functioning of all payment channels attached to the Branch
- Oversee proper functioning of branch hardware and software equipment
- Ensure branch ambience and suitable environment for customers and staff
- Monitor, proof and manage customer and internal accounts of the branch
- Manage branch liquidity and ensure safety and security of assets
- Ensure excellent functioning of branch security, fire and burglary system
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Branch Operations or Resident Control function.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online